Our roots and experience originate from applied research. Advanced systems development is made possible only by constant innovation. Therefore we devote significant amount of our time and resources to research activities and apply results in our solutions. To achieve measurable results we base our efforts on internalionally accepted frameworks and standards (IEEE, ISO, GOST).
Our main research areas are:
- Deep Machine Learning algorithms,
- Data Cleansing and Entity Resolution methods,
- Natural Language Processing methods and algorithms for English, Russian and other languages (upon request),
- Social Network Analysis and Graphical Models applications,
- UI/UX design and Real-time User Interfaces.
Scientists and experts from the following universities and research centers are involved in our research activities:
- The National research university “Higher school of economics” (Moscow, Russia);
- National Research Center “Kurchatov Institute” (Moscow, Russia);
- Saint Petersburg State University (Saint Petersburg, Russia);
- Czech Technical University (Prague, Czech Republic);
- Technische Universität Berlin (Berlin, Germany);
- Aalto University School of Art and Design (Finland, Helsinki).
We highly value the achievements of our research network and support education and collaboration among research teams with our time, expertise and required resources. If you are a representative of a research organization, teacher, graduate, student or independent researcher and want to know more about our research collaboration programs, please contact us at Research [at] Sensemakinglab [dot] com.